Why Facial Acupuncture?
- It is safe
- It is non-invasive
- It is not expensive
- It restores balance to the body, creating a sense of overall well-being
- Facial acupuncture stimulates the body’s own healing capability and aging-reversal powers. Since patients do not take chemicals or undergo anaesthesia and surgery, there’s little, if any, controversy over the safety of this method, not to mention side effects.
- Furthermore, facial acupuncture does not only treat your face, it also works to balance your whole body and organ systems and get them working well. This is so that your face can exhibit the healthy glow from within, and not just skin deep.
- This 100% natural method that rejuvenates your face and helps you look younger requires time and effort. Ideally, it is recommended for patients to complete 1 course of 20 sessions, visiting every alternate day, for 20 to 30 minutes per session
Benefits of Facial Acupuncture:
- Firm sagging skin
- Minimise fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce double chin
- Slim face
- Re-sculpt facial features
- Reduce undereye dark circles and puffiness
- Tighten pores
- Improve hormone-based skin conditions
- Treat dry skin and/or oily skin acne
- Lighten spots and scars
How does Facial Acupuncture achieve the above?
- Firming skin: by using acupuncture to increase muscle tone
- Minimising wrinkles, fine lines and pores: by needling the area of concern to stimulate cells to produce new collagen and elastin fibres to fill up the area
- Lightening dark eye circles, under eye puffiness and spots, improving skin complexion: by detoxifying and regulating the “energy blockage” which is causing area to darken
- Achieving a natural & healthy glow: by increasing blood circulation to face, which carries fresh oxygen and nutrients to nourish skin
- Reducing size of face and resculpting facial features: by employing the fat-burning effect of acupuncture
- Treating hormone-based skin conditions: by rebalancing the hormonal systems
- Restoring balance to body and creating a sense of well-being: by balancing the organ systems through face-mapping (in which acupuncturing different facial parts affects different internal organ systems)
Facial acupuncture coupled with our TCM facial therapy will enhance your complexion through internal healing as well as external healing. Come and experience this natural facial treatment in the relaxing, peacefuland tranquil environment of our clinic. For a professional TCM facial therapy, contact us at +65 6779 4266 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.